Indian terrorism claims 8-year-old Pakistani boy's life along LoC
RAWALPINDI – An eight-year-old boy has died after being targeted by Indian army along the Line of Control, the Inter-Services Public Relations said on Monday.
The child has been identified as Ayan, a resident of Jajot village, according to the ISPR statement.
Major General Asif Ghafoor, the military spokesman, shared the incident on Twitter with a picture of the deceased child.
Indian brutality takes life of an eight year old boy Ayan of Jajot village along LOC. Use of Pellet guns in Indian Occupied Kashmir (IOK) and blatant targeting of innocent unarmed civilians across LOC exposes true Indian face.#IndianTerrorism pic.twitter.com/7tRpyY5TKx
— Maj Gen Asif Ghafoor (@OfficialDGISPR) February 19, 2018
Indian army targets Pakistani school van carrying ... 07:01 PM | 15 Feb, 2018
RAWALPINDI - A Pakistani national embraced martyrdom after Indian forces targeted a school children van in Battal ...
Last week, a school children van was killed by Indian fire in Battal Sector along the Line of Control.
A total of 68 civilians were killed and 228 sustained injuries due to Cease Fire Violations (CFVs) committed by Indian forces in last five years (Jan 1, 2013 to date).
As many as 1,396 ceasefire violations along Line of Control have been committed by Indian Army since Jan 1, 2017 to date.
- Islamabad makes wearing face masks mandatory in all public places12:31 PM | 31 May, 2020
- NDMA activates another two separate hotlines to counter locust, ...11:27 AM | 31 May, 2020
- At least 7 killed, 30 injured after Multan-bound bus overturns near ...10:31 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 69,000 cases of coronavirus – 1,483 confirmed ...10:19 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020