Aslam Iqbal replaces Sumsam Bokhari in major Punjab cabinet reshuffle
LAHORE - Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf leader, Mian Aslam Iqbal had replaced Syed Sumsam Ali Shah Bukhari as Punjab Minister for Information and Culture on Friday in a major reshuffle in the Punjab Cabinet.
Aslam Iqbal is also holding provincial portfolios of Industries, Commerce and Investment; Sumsam Bukhari would now serve in the Consolidation of Holdings Department, as per the official notification.
Moreover, Higher Education Minister Yasir Humayun lost the tourism ministry to Sports Minister Taimur Khan.
Muhammad Basharat Raja lost the portfolio of the local government which is now under Chief Minister Usman Buzdar; Raja would be managing Law and Parliamentary Affairs as well as Social Welfare and Bait ul Maal.
Muhammad Ajmal earlier managing Social Welfare and Bait ul Maal has been deputed to Chief Minister's Inspection Team.
The development came a day after Prime Minister Imran Khan chaired high-level meeting in Lahore and met Chief Minsiter Punjab Usman Buzdar.
- Women’s T20 World Cup 2020: Pakistan beat West Indies in Canberra05:24 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Nazi-inspired RSS ideology taking over India, may lead to bloodshed: ...03:33 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Punjab Cabinet declares PML-N Supremo Nawaz Sharif as “absconder”01:46 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Trump's offer of mediation on Kashmir negation of India's narrative, ...01:18 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Greta Thunberg and Malala Yousafzai meet at Oxford University01:17 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi calls out Hindutva activists, urges world to take ...01:12 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Sonya Hussyn was never in my books for MPTH: Khalil ur Rehman12:35 AM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019