PITB-KPITB join hands to promote ICT enabled services in Punjab & KPK
According to MoU, multiple initiatives would be launched for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in collaboration with KPITB, including its Flagship projects like E-Stamping, Citizen Facilitation Centers, E-Rozgar, Plan-9, SMS Portal & complain Management, E-filing & Office Automation System, Small Monitoring of Development Projects and Human Resource Management Information System.
While addressing, the Chief Guest & Special Assistant to Chief Minister KP for ST&IT Mr. Kamran Khan Bangash said that MoU a major step towards bringing reforms in both provinces through Information Technology interventions. The collaboration will ensure efficient & accessible Public Service Delivery to grassroots level in accordance with the vision of Prime Minister Imran Khan, he added.
Chairman PITB Azfar Manzoor said that besides providing technical support to KPITB for IT Initiatives at Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, PITB will replicate different key projects of KPITB in Punjab as well including e-Procurement to make it the top e-governed and IT-enabled province.
The MoU was signed by the Chairman Punjab IT Board Azfar Manzoor and Managing Director KPITB Dr. Shahbaz Khan. Director General (e-Governance) PITB Mr. Sajid Latif, Additional Director General (CFS), PITB Mr. Waseem Bhatti and other senior officials also graced the occasion.
- Pakistan's nuclear, strategic capability safe and secure: PM Imran08:53 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- ECC raises electricity prices, gas meter rent11:41 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Mini smart lockdown imposed in parts of Karachi after Covid-19 spike10:44 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- First Pakistan-made bloodless dialysis machine to start functioning ...10:05 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Amazon Prime Day 2020 is happening on October 1309:09 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Super well made: Anoushey Ashraf can’t stop praising ...04:35 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- The fault is not in our laws, our mindset needs to change: Mehwish ...02:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Rhea Chakraborty 'an active member of a drug syndicate:' NCB02:26 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020