Allies attend Zardari's Iftar dinner, PML-N not invited
Pakistan Muslim League – Quaid (PML-Q), Awami National Party (ANP) and Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) delegations on Friday attended the Iftar dinner hosted by former President Asif Ali Zardari. Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI), Jamaat Islami and Jamiat Ulema Islam – Fazl (JUI-F) abstained from attending the dinner while the ruling Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N) was not invited.
Federal Minister for Information and Broadcasting Pervaiz Rashid has said that the government’s stance on Zardari’s statement about army is quite clear.
The guests were served with plenty of dishes.
PTI and JI abstained from attending the dinner despite invitation while Maulana Fazlur Rehman declined saying that he had to host his guests at home, but later he joined the Iftar dinner. However, Farhat Ullah Babar kept explaining that only the allies of the PPP had been invited.
Pakistan Muslim League-(N) wasn’t extended the invitation. Senator Pervaiz Rashid said that it was out of question to attend the dinner since the party hadn’t been invited.
Prime Minister’s Political Advisor Asif Kirmani also confirmed that the PM House hadn’t received any invitation.
- Why is ‘Imran Khan’ riding a rickshaw in Sialkot? (VIDEO)09:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Smart lockdown in several areas of Gujranwala, Lahore including DHA, ...09:03 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Nora Fatehi 'had fun last night' with Turkish chef Burak in Dubai ...07:29 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Mahira Khan recovers from COVID-19 infection, announces return to TV ...04:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani actor Huma Nawab loses Rs0.2 million to online scammers04:10 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021