AC extends Salman Rafique’s judicial remand till April 4
National Accountability Bureau (NAB) officials produced PML (N) leader Khawaja Salman Rafique before the Accountability Court in Lahore.
He is in NAB custody in corruption charges in Paragon Housing Society scheme.
NAB arrests Saad, Salman Rafique in housing ... 01:49 PM | 11 Dec, 2018
LAHORE - The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) arrested Khawaja Saad Rafique along with his brother Salman Rafique ...
The NAB launched an investigation into the alleged embezzlement and corruption in housing society when the case related to Asiana scheme was being probed.
It had emerged during the probe that a dubious deal for the exchange of land over 40 kanal was also made between Ashiana and Paragon.
- 10-year-old girl spotted driving car on Faisalabad’s busy road11:02 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Lower Dir’s civil judge suspended for allegedly raping woman10:09 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- PIA announces to operate 35 weekly flights to Saudi Arabia09:40 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan to take new census next year for 2023 general election09:18 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Abrar Ul Haq comes under fire for sharing video of young girl making ...07:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza launch their customised fragrance07:00 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Malala Yousafzai’s family celebrates her Oxford graduation04:30 PM | 27 Nov, 2021