Commotion in Sindh Assembly as PML-F's Seher Abbasi raises shoe at deputy speaker
Raza, who otherwise remains calm and cool in conducting the session, was riled by the move and directed her to leave the assembly premises.
“Nusrat Seher Abbasi will not attend the assembly session today,” Raza declared.
"Abbasi has issues and she has proven that she was not worthy of sitting in this assembly," she added.
The deputy speaker remarked that this was no way to behave as showing a shoe was a crime, not a mistake.
She continued that for the past five days all that had happened in the assembly was a drama adding that Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz was not mentally prepared to listen to the truth.
Besides Abbasi, the deputy speaker also censured Khawaja Izhar of Muttahida Qaumi Movement.
- Here are complete unofficial results of Senate Election 202109:53 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PSL 6 – Peshawar Zalmi fined for slow over-rate in match against ...09:15 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PM Imran Khan’s vote for Senate polls was also rejected?09:04 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- ‘Aik Qaum, Aik Manzil’ – ISPR releases teaser for Pakistan Day ...08:18 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PTI govt to lose Abdul Hafeez Shaikh as Pakistan's finance minister ...07:52 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Nauheed Cyrusi recreates Piya Basanti as the famous track turns 2007:00 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Birthday girl Shraddha Kapoor shows her dance moves at beach party06:13 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Anurag Kashyap and Taapsee Pannu face raids over 'tax evasion'05:14 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021