Commotion in Sindh Assembly as PML-F's Seher Abbasi raises shoe at deputy speaker
Raza, who otherwise remains calm and cool in conducting the session, was riled by the move and directed her to leave the assembly premises.
“Nusrat Seher Abbasi will not attend the assembly session today,” Raza declared.
"Abbasi has issues and she has proven that she was not worthy of sitting in this assembly," she added.
The deputy speaker remarked that this was no way to behave as showing a shoe was a crime, not a mistake.
She continued that for the past five days all that had happened in the assembly was a drama adding that Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz was not mentally prepared to listen to the truth.
Besides Abbasi, the deputy speaker also censured Khawaja Izhar of Muttahida Qaumi Movement.
- State Bank of Pakistan grants EMI License to Finja12:26 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty's husband Raj Kundra granted bail in pornography case ...12:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Saudi Arabia once again offers to mediate between Pakistan, India10:58 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Info Minister's brother Faisal Chaudhry made NAB prosecutor10:26 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Ahead of UN talks, FM Qureshi calls for unfreezing of Afghan assets ...09:56 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Top PR, event management agencies announce Pakistan’s first council ...07:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle wants everyone to know that Pakistan ...05:53 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mathira claps back at trolls with an explosive statement: ‘Don’t ...04:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2021