Commotion in Sindh Assembly as PML-F's Seher Abbasi raises shoe at deputy speaker
Raza, who otherwise remains calm and cool in conducting the session, was riled by the move and directed her to leave the assembly premises.
“Nusrat Seher Abbasi will not attend the assembly session today,” Raza declared.
"Abbasi has issues and she has proven that she was not worthy of sitting in this assembly," she added.
The deputy speaker remarked that this was no way to behave as showing a shoe was a crime, not a mistake.
She continued that for the past five days all that had happened in the assembly was a drama adding that Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz was not mentally prepared to listen to the truth.
Besides Abbasi, the deputy speaker also censured Khawaja Izhar of Muttahida Qaumi Movement.
- Celebrities jump to Shoaib Akhtar's defense following the controversy ...03:23 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Arrest warrant issued for PM's aide Shahbaz Gill in defamation suit02:56 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Sacked Indian teacher arrested for cheering Pakistan's victory in T20 ...01:46 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Aryan Khan's bail hearing adjourned till tomorrow07:00 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021