US Secretary of State offers condolences for Pakistani exchange student Sabika Sheikh’s death
WASHINGTON - United States' Secretary of State Mike Pompeo released a statement offering condolence on the death of Pakistani exchange student Sabika Sheikh.
"I send my deepest condolences to the family and friends of Sabika Sheikh, who was killed in the tragic shooting at Santa Fe High School in Texas, yesterday," the statement said.
Pakistani student, Sabika, among 10 killed in ... 08:42 AM | 19 May, 2018
SANTA FE - In the latest school shooting incident in the United States, at least ten people including a Pakistani ...
Sabika was killed in a school shooting incident in the United States, where at least ten people were killed after a teenage classmate opened fire in a Texas high school.
Sabika Sheikh was studying at the school under the Kennedy-Lugar Youth Exchange and Study (YES) programme since August 2017.
He assured that all arrangements are being made to send her body to Pakistan at the earliest.
- COVID-19: Hafeez urges int'l agencies for evaluating losses to ...11:11 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Protests against racism, police violence sparked in major Australian ...10:02 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Complete lockdown in Islamabad on Saturday and Sunday09:45 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan approaches 93,894 cases of coronavirus – 1,935 confirmed ...09:20 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pak army shot down yet another Indian spying quadcopter in Khanjar ...08:26 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the ...03:37 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020