Dar to meet Queen Maxima of Netherlands on October 8
Ms. Jeannette Seppen, Ambassador of Netherlands to Pakistan called on Federal Minister for Finance Senator Mohammad Ishaq Dar here on Sunday during which the message of meeting was conveyed.
According to the statement, it was also decided that the next meeting of the National Financial Inclusion Council (NFIC) would be held at the earliest as Queen Maxima had indicated that she would join the meeting through video conference.
In addition, the Finance Minister apprised the Ambassador about the signing of Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Convention on Administrative Assistance in Tax Matters by Pakistan as well as the publication of the Parliamentarians Tax Directory for the tax year 2015.
The Ambassador thanked Finance Minister for creating conducive environment for multinational companies in Pakistan and said that Unilever was planning further investments in the country.
The meeting was attended by senior officials of the Ministry of Finance.
- Pakistan’s Department of Explosive officers dismissed for ...06:37 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Rizwan stars as Pakistan trounce Zimbabwe in first T20I05:31 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- TLP chief Saad Hussain Rizvi still under arrest: Sheikh Rasheed05:27 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ali Haider all set to host show for NTV Houston03:50 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Junoon goes Inquilaab! PM Imran uses Bollywood reference to show ...05:06 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021