Dar to meet Queen Maxima of Netherlands on October 8
Ms. Jeannette Seppen, Ambassador of Netherlands to Pakistan called on Federal Minister for Finance Senator Mohammad Ishaq Dar here on Sunday during which the message of meeting was conveyed.
According to the statement, it was also decided that the next meeting of the National Financial Inclusion Council (NFIC) would be held at the earliest as Queen Maxima had indicated that she would join the meeting through video conference.
In addition, the Finance Minister apprised the Ambassador about the signing of Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Convention on Administrative Assistance in Tax Matters by Pakistan as well as the publication of the Parliamentarians Tax Directory for the tax year 2015.
The Ambassador thanked Finance Minister for creating conducive environment for multinational companies in Pakistan and said that Unilever was planning further investments in the country.
The meeting was attended by senior officials of the Ministry of Finance.
- PCB mulls options to outsource biosecure bubble for remaining PSL6 ...12:43 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Shalwar kameez only on campus, Peshawar university instructs female ...12:24 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- LIVE: NA session underway as PM Imran faces Vote of Confidence11:50 AM | 6 Mar, 2021
- NASA's new Mars rover hits dusty red road, 1st trip 21 feet11:44 AM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Two dacoits arrested after exchange of fire with Faisalabad Dolphins11:35 AM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Adele and Simon Konecki finalise their divorce after two years09:13 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- 'Slumdog Millionaire' – Indian actor accused of sexual assault04:30 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Feroze Khan wins Best Actor award for Ishqiya03:03 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021