Dar to meet Queen Maxima of Netherlands on October 8
Ms. Jeannette Seppen, Ambassador of Netherlands to Pakistan called on Federal Minister for Finance Senator Mohammad Ishaq Dar here on Sunday during which the message of meeting was conveyed.
According to the statement, it was also decided that the next meeting of the National Financial Inclusion Council (NFIC) would be held at the earliest as Queen Maxima had indicated that she would join the meeting through video conference.
In addition, the Finance Minister apprised the Ambassador about the signing of Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Convention on Administrative Assistance in Tax Matters by Pakistan as well as the publication of the Parliamentarians Tax Directory for the tax year 2015.
The Ambassador thanked Finance Minister for creating conducive environment for multinational companies in Pakistan and said that Unilever was planning further investments in the country.
The meeting was attended by senior officials of the Ministry of Finance.
- Pakistan’s re-recorded national anthem is out on diamond jubilee of ...04:54 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Babar Azam to be awarded with Sitar-e-Imtiaz01:45 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Ayeza Khan’s new swimming pool video sets internet on fire11:23 AM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Alizeh Shah looks stunning in latest photos07:15 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022