After visiting Saudi Arabia PM Khan arrives in UAE
His first official visit to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates is even more commendable for it will largely be focused on the financial bailout plan for his country in addition to mending ties that saw a downward trend in recent years due to blunders committed by his predecessors.
Prime Minister Imran Khan warmly received by Crown Prince HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan at the Presidential Apron, Abu Dhabi Airport.— PTI (@PTIofficial) September 19, 2018
🇵🇰 🇦🇪 pic.twitter.com/qgcUSBN4lp
Imran Khan had announced that he would not take any foreign trips in the first 100 days of his government, his decision to visit Saudi Arabia and the UAE is critical for his country and the region. Though very short, he has wisely included the trip to the UAE as well on his way back from Saudi Arabia on September 19. Being a frequent visitor to the UAE to raise funds for his cancer hospital during the last two decades, Iman knows how important it is to take relations with the UAE to the next level.
Saudi Arabia assures Pakistan of maximum ... 06:15 PM | 19 Sep, 2018
RIYADH - Prime Minister Imran Khan, who is on a one-day visit to Saudi Arabia at the invitation of the Custodian of the ...
- T20 World Cup: Curtis Campher shines as Ireland beat Netherlands11:45 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Five Saudi cadets graduate from Pakistan Air Force Academy11:27 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- DG ISI briefs COAS Bajwa on internal security, Afghanistan08:37 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021