After visiting Saudi Arabia PM Khan arrives in UAE
His first official visit to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates is even more commendable for it will largely be focused on the financial bailout plan for his country in addition to mending ties that saw a downward trend in recent years due to blunders committed by his predecessors.
Prime Minister Imran Khan warmly received by Crown Prince HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan at the Presidential Apron, Abu Dhabi Airport.— PTI (@PTIofficial) September 19, 2018
🇵🇰 🇦🇪 pic.twitter.com/qgcUSBN4lp
Imran Khan had announced that he would not take any foreign trips in the first 100 days of his government, his decision to visit Saudi Arabia and the UAE is critical for his country and the region. Though very short, he has wisely included the trip to the UAE as well on his way back from Saudi Arabia on September 19. Being a frequent visitor to the UAE to raise funds for his cancer hospital during the last two decades, Iman knows how important it is to take relations with the UAE to the next level.
Saudi Arabia assures Pakistan of maximum ... 06:15 PM | 19 Sep, 2018
RIYADH - Prime Minister Imran Khan, who is on a one-day visit to Saudi Arabia at the invitation of the Custodian of the ...
- Huawei executive freed by Canada arrives home in China12:40 AM | 27 Sep, 2021
- National T20 Cup, Match 8: Central Punjab beat Khyber Pakhtunkhwa by ...12:14 AM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Video leak scandal ‘involving’ PML-N leader Muhammad Zubair hits ...11:25 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran underscores importance of making Karachi Coastal Development ...10:55 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Kabul airport ready for international flights, Taliban tell world08:39 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Mashal Khan breaks silence on receiving acid attack threats01:35 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Atif Aslam, Mahira Khan’s much-awaited music video released01:00 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Air ambulance for ailing Umer Sharif to reach Karachi tomorrow07:02 PM | 25 Sep, 2021