PM Imran Khan's cabinet members sworn in
President Mamnoon Hussain administered the oath to the 21-member cabinet - 16 ministers and five advisers - during a simple ceremony held at the Presidency.
Mohammad Farogh Naseem, Pervez Khattak, Shah Mehmood Qureshi, Asad Umar, Shireen Mazari, Ghulam Sarwar Khan, Fawad Chaudhry, Aamir Mehmood Kiyani, Shafqat Mehmood, Khusro Bakhtiar are among PTI's 10 ministers those assigned portfolios.
As many as 6 ministers in the cabinet have been taken from the ally parties. Imran Khan has given two ministeries to Muttahida Qaumi Movement-Pakistan (MQM-P) and one each to Awami Muslim League (AML), Grand Democratic Alliance (GDA) and Balochistan Awami Party (BAP) andPakistan Muslim League-Quaid (PML-Q).
Imran Khan approves 20-member cabinet 06:01 PM | 18 Aug, 2018
ISLAMABAD - The newly elected Prime Minister Imran Khan has approved a 20-member federal cabinet, which will be ...
Among the five advisers to the prime minister, Dr Ishrat Hussain has been nominated as adviser on institutional reforms & austerity, Abdul Razzaq Dawood would be advisor for commerce, textiles, industry, investment & production, Arbab Shehzad would be advisor on establishment, Amin Aslam for climate change and Dr Babar Awan would be adviser on parliamentary affairs.
PTI's Spokesperson Fawad Hussain Chaudhry said that a key meeting of the cabinet will be held after the oath taking. He added that a framework to implement the Khan's promises to the national will be center of discuss in the meeting.
کابینہ کے حلف کے بعد وفاقی کابینہ کا اجلاس منعقد ہو گا، اس اجلاس میں وزیر اعظم کے قوم سے خطاب میں کئے گئے اعلانات پر عملدرآمد کے آغاز کا فریم ورک موضوع ہو گا، اس کے علاوہ منی لانڈرنگ کے ذریعےبیرون ملک بھیجی گئ ترسیلات کو واپس لانے کے عمل کےآغاز کی منظوری دی جائیگی— Ch Fawad Hussain (@fawadchaudhry) August 20, 2018
The cabinet will approve a plan to bring the money, which was sent abroad through illegal channels, back to Pakistan, Chaudhry announced in a tweet.
The newly elected prime minister on Saturday approved a 20-member federal cabinet. Interestingly, nine out of fifteen ministers, and three out of five advisers were senior officials in the former dictator Gen Musharraf’s era (1999-2007).
- Pakistan logs 336 new Covid infections, 10 deaths in past 24 hours09:27 AM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:08 AM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 06 December 202108:43 AM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan rebuilds, ready to open famous Jain Temple in Lahore12:55 AM | 6 Dec, 2021
- India reports highest COVID-19 deaths since July12:25 AM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Sara Ali Khan, Ranveer Singh win hearts with killer dance moves on ...05:15 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Hira Khan’s new dance video goes viral04:40 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars spotted dancing at celebrity wedding04:06 PM | 5 Dec, 2021