High treason case: AGP expresses reservation over verdict's language against Musharraf
ISLAMABAD - Attorney General for Pakistan (AGP) Anwar Mansoor Khan expressed reservation over the wording of verdict authored by Special Court judges against former president Pervez Musharraf in the high treason case.
Such a language had never been used in any court verdict during his 40 years of law practice, he said while talking to a news channel on Thursday.
The AGP said the verdict's wordings showed that there might be some personal vendetta or vengeance.
A judicial commission could be constituted to look into the matter, he added in reply to a question.
- PM Imran to visit Diamer Basha dam project next week11:25 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran warns of Srebrenica like massacre in IOJ&K similar to as ...10:55 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The World's Premier Schools & Societies ...10:08 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- 10 new COVID-19 rapid response units inaugurated through Pakistan-US ...09:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Aisha Uqbah Malik pens a heartwarming birthday wish for husband04:27 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi criticises Muslims encouraging conversion of other ...03:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020