High treason case: AGP expresses reservation over verdict's language against Musharraf
ISLAMABAD - Attorney General for Pakistan (AGP) Anwar Mansoor Khan expressed reservation over the wording of verdict authored by Special Court judges against former president Pervez Musharraf in the high treason case.
Such a language had never been used in any court verdict during his 40 years of law practice, he said while talking to a news channel on Thursday.
The AGP said the verdict's wordings showed that there might be some personal vendetta or vengeance.
A judicial commission could be constituted to look into the matter, he added in reply to a question.
- Patient killed after Rescue 1122 ambulance falls into Muzaffargarh ...04:32 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan's rank drops by three spots in global corruption index04:20 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan conducts successful training launch of ballistic missile ...03:14 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Gohar Rasheed to be a part of Nadeem Baig's London Nahi Jaunga01:37 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Weinstein rape trial opens with clashing portrayals of ex-Hollywood ...01:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019