Russia opens honourary consulate in Peshawar to boost bilateral trade
KP Governor Iqbal Zafar Jhagra on Tuesday said that the establishment of the consulate office of Russian Federation in Peshawar is “a sign of the beginning of a new chapter of renewed diplomatic relations between the two countries”.
“Pakistan and Russia are looking at each other as complementary partners for regional balance, growth and partnership for well-being of the respective people,” he said while addressing the inaugural ceremony of the Honorary Consulate of Russian Federation at Peshawar.
The ceremony was also attended by the Ambassador of the Russian Federation in Pakistan, Honorary Consul General of Russian Federation at Peshawar Muhammad Arsalan Khan, and a number of local dignitaries were also present on the occasion.
He also wished that the Honorary Consulate of Russian Federation may prove helpful in promoting educational and business opportunities for the people of the both countries.
- Three-day sports festival kicks off in Khalti Frozan Lake today12:05 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- PM Imran, singer Shehzad Roy share views on promotion of education12:00 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Shafqat Mehmood green-lights launch of Single National Curriculum ...11:38 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Woman declared dead in Pakistan comes back to life, gets up and walks ...11:19 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Lifebuoy Partners with PCB as Official Hygiene Partner for 202111:00 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Natasha Ali shares her wedding pictures with fans07:43 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Faysal Qureshi reacts to news of couple confessing to sexually ...07:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Muneeb Butt shares a heartwarming father-son moment03:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021