Worst traffic jam in Lahore as visually impaired people stage sit-in on Mall Road
The blind people have staged a sit-in in front of the Punjab Chief Minister Shehbaz Sharif’s office, demanding an increase in quota of employment in public departments. The protest has entered its second day.
The protesters have vowed not to end the demonstration until their demands are met.
Due to blocking the Mall Road, the traffic got disrupted on Davis Road, Edgerton Road, Jail Road, Mughalpura, Garhi Shahu, Governor House, Dharam Pura, Lawrence Road and Canal Road.
The traffic jam has expanded to Moulana Zafir Ali Road, Garden Town, Jinnah Hospital, Muslim Town, Barkat Market and other areas due to disruption on Canal Road.
People, who want to go to their officer or study institution, are unable to move, while ambulances are also struck in the worst traffic jam.
- Mohammad Amir set to play for London Spirit in England's Hundred ...11:07 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- China unveils super-speed train prototype that hits 620 kph10:36 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Co-build ecosystem with Haier brand seminar 202109:40 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Aiman Zaman and husband respond to leaked video controversy08:51 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Ex-Corps commander Bilal Akbar appointed Pakistan’s new envoy to ...08:19 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Chinese children's performance on Sohni Dharti winning hearts in ...07:58 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Reema Khan receives Covid-19 vaccine in US (VIDEO)02:33 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- ‘Mashroob-e-Maghrib’ – Hareem Shah reveals the favourite drink ...03:40 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021