WhatsApp launches new app for small businesses
- Business profiles, which provide information including descriptions, email addresses, store addresses, and websites.
- Smart messaging tools including quick replies to frequently asked questions, greeting messages to introduce businesses and away messages when no one is available to respond.
- Users can use both WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp Messenger on the same phone, but each app must have its own unique phone number.
- The ability to send and receive messages via desktop.
The new app is available to download from today for the Android users in the US, UK, Italy, Mexico, and Indonesia. It will roll out around the world over the next few weeks.
- PM Shehbaz felicitates US on Independence Day09:29 AM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Shoaib Akhtar shares unique view of Holy Kaaba09:04 AM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:34 AM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 04 July 202208:15 AM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Balochistan's first woman SHO takes charge11:24 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Iqra Aziz and Yasir Hussain share stunning pictures from vacation09:27 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Komal Baig blessed with a baby boy04:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022