WhatsApp launches new app for small businesses
CALIFORNIA – The Facebook-owned messaging app WhatsApp has launched its new application for small business owners.
- Business profiles, which provide information including descriptions, email addresses, store addresses, and websites.
- Smart messaging tools including quick replies to frequently asked questions, greeting messages to introduce businesses and away messages when no one is available to respond.
- Users can use both WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp Messenger on the same phone, but each app must have its own unique phone number.
- The ability to send and receive messages via desktop.
The new app is available to download from today for the Android users in the US, UK, Italy, Mexico, and Indonesia. It will roll out around the world over the next few weeks.
- Brace Yourselves for the Live Broadcast Launch of TECNO’s Spark 5 ...01:19 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Sindh launches online education for primary schools amid COVID-1912:29 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Hafeez urges int'l agencies for evaluating losses to ...11:11 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Protests against racism, police violence sparked in major Australian ...10:02 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020