WhatsApp launches new app for small businesses
- Business profiles, which provide information including descriptions, email addresses, store addresses, and websites.
- Smart messaging tools including quick replies to frequently asked questions, greeting messages to introduce businesses and away messages when no one is available to respond.
- Users can use both WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp Messenger on the same phone, but each app must have its own unique phone number.
- The ability to send and receive messages via desktop.
The new app is available to download from today for the Android users in the US, UK, Italy, Mexico, and Indonesia. It will roll out around the world over the next few weeks.
- PM Shehbaz to host Commonwealth Games medalists on their return to ...02:59 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Top TTP commander Omar Khalid Khorasani killed in Afghanistan attack: ...01:46 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- China announces fresh military drills around Taiwan12:50 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan slams India for banning Muharram processions in occupied ...12:19 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan strongly condemns storming of Al-Aqsa Mosque by Israeli ...11:09 AM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Usman Mukhtar's wife tells why he's disappeared from social media09:49 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Sakina Samo's directorial debut to hit cinemas later this month03:51 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Natasha Ali Lakhani’s new bold photos break the internet03:28 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022