Pakistan’s first successful robotic surgery performed in Karachi
The OT Complex Civil Hospital Karachi and the Sindh Institute of Urology and Transplantation (SIUT) witnessed Pakistan’s first robotic surgery on the concluding day of the three-day international multidisciplinary robotic surgery workshop.
The procedure, called hysterectomy, was performed on a woman with intractable bleeding acquiring multiple transfusions. The uterus of the 55-year-old patient, hailing from Balochistan, was removed. She will be discharged after 24 hours.
Iran unveils first robo surgeon 03:13 PM | 26 Dec, 2018
TEHRAN – Iran has unveiled its Sina Surgery Robotic System (Flex model) for the first time at the Tehran's permanent ...
Prof Shamim Khan of the King’s College London and Dr Kankipati Shanti Raju from Guys and St Thomas Hospitals London performed the robotic surgery procedure along with a team of support staff.
- Newly built hospital to help Pakistan fight against COVID-19 ...04:16 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan’s earns US $ 1176 mln from IT services’ export04:03 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Chairman Senate Sadiq Sanjrani announces to contest election for IPU ...01:22 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020