Pakistan condemns ceasefire violations by India at LoC
We condemn Indian deliberate targeting of civilians. Pakistan Army gave a befitting response
— M. Nafees Zakaria (@ForeignOfficePk) July 20, 2017
Foreign Office Spokesperson Nafees Zakaria took to Twitter on Thursday and issued a statement after unprovoked Indian shelling across the LoC at Nezapir, Kayani and Sabzkot sectors caused the martyrdom of a soldier and two civilians on Wednesday.
In India's deliberate targeting, three minors including 12-year-old Kasad, 9-year-old Haseeb and Umair, and two elders were injured.
Nafees Zakaria further said that Pakistan Army gave a befitting response to the attack by Indian troops.
“Response destroyed Indian posts firing on Pakistani posts/civilians. 5 Indian soldiers killed many injured. Indian guns silent due to effective engagement,” according to the ISPR.
- SC’s Justice Isa allowed to argue his case himself12:07 AM | 3 Mar, 2021
- China to gift additional 0.5 million doses of coronavirus vaccine to ...11:43 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- What a delivery! Woman orders iPhone 12 Pro Max but receives Apple ...11:32 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan aims at vaccinating 70 million people against COVID-19 in ...11:31 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- First round matches decided in Hush Puppies Junior National Tennis11:19 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- 'Darlings’ – Alia Bhatt collaborates with Shahrukh Khan for first ...07:06 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Mere Paas Tum Ho actor Rehmat Ajmal looks stunning on her Mayoun03:15 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Justin Bieber celebrates 27th birthday03:25 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021