PM Imran hails ties with China during telephonic conversation with Li Keqiang
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan and Chinese Premier Mr Li Keqiang on Thursday agreed on improved bilateral ties.
During the call with the Chinese premier on the 70th anniversary of the establishment of Pakistan-China diplomatic ties, both sides reaffirmed to further solidify their bilateral relations.
The premier felicitated Li Keqiang and the Chinese leadership for the successful landing of Chinese spacecraft on Mars and becoming the second country to reach ‘Red planet’.
Moreover, Khan further commenting on the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC), said that Pakistan and China have jointly strengthened their ties. He also emphasized that with collective and tireless efforts over the years, both countries had transformed their relationship into an “All-Weather Strategic Co-operative Partnership”.
Khan also highlighted Pakistan-China cooperation in fighting COVID-19 and deeply appreciated China’s continued support to Pakistan in the supply of the COVID vaccine. He expressed gratitude for providing assistance to the National Institute of Health (NIH) for establishing a vaccine manufacturing facility in Pakistan.
Pakistan receives another 0.5 million doses of ... 10:29 PM | 24 Apr, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan has received another consignment of 500,000 doses of Sinopharm vaccine gifted by China amid ...
PM Imran also stressed the need to continue with the momentum of high-level exchanges to further diversify and deepen strategic cooperation between the ‘all-weather friends’.
- Vernon Philander pens heartfelt good-bye message for Pakistan team10:56 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Petroleum prices in Pakistan to remain unchanged in December10:19 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan President filled with remorse for using Governor House as ...09:02 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Karachi University declares BCom Part II Annual Exams 2020 result ...08:40 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Indian actress Ameesha Patel booked in cheque bounce case06:39 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Mahira Khan receives flak for glorifying emotionally abusive ...04:06 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Deepika Padukone stuns in a gorgeous saree by Pakistani designer04:58 PM | 30 Nov, 2021