Iran wants stronger trade, economic ties with Pakistan: Iranian Consul General
According to a press release issued here, he was speaking at the Lahore Chamber of Commerce & Industry on Friday.
The LCCI President Almas Hyder, Senior Vice President Khawaja Shahzad Nasir, Vice President Fahim-ur-Rehman Sehgal, Former LCCI Presidents Syed Mohsin Raza Bukhari, Mian Misbah-ur-Rehman, former Senior Vice President Amjad Ali Jawa, EC
members Mian Zahid Javaid, Atif Akram, Haris Attique, Aqib Asif,
Zafar Iqbal, Khaliq Arshad and Dr. Muhammad Arshad were also
present on the occasion.
Iranian Consul General said, "Pakistan and Iran have common borders and cultural bonds and Iran has always tried to strengthen the bilateral relations with its neighbouring countries and Pakistan is its first preference in this regard."
He said that Iranian Consulate would extend full support to the trade delegations. He said that Iran would also arrange an exhibition of Iranian products in Punjab province. Pakistan has a distinguished status in milk production and experience of Iran in dairy sector could be beneficial for Pakistan, he added.
He said that Iran has great potential in the field of construction and could cooperate with Pakistan in this field and added that both countries should join hands for promotion of tourism sector as Iran and Pakistan have immense potential in this sector.
The LCCI President Almas Hyder said that the relation of LCCI and Iran consulate requires no introduction as over the years both offices have worked hand in glove with each other.
He said that Iranian consulate is facilitating LCCI members through honouring recommendations for granting business visas to them.
There are hundreds of members of LCCI who have benefited
from this facilitation, along with other Chambers of Commerce
- Indian man builds bomb, takes it to Police Station sending cops into ...04:23 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- Irfan takes lead in senior section of PGF Qualifying School Golf 202104:06 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- It’s Galaxy Week on Samsung’s Online Shop!04:02 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- Three ruling party's, four opposition lawmakers banned from entering ...03:46 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- Kamyab Jawan and PepsiCo sign up to offer Pakistan’s largest ...03:31 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- Sonya Hussyn slams Khalil-ur-Rehman Qamar for 'disrespecting women'03:15 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- Meera demands justice after goons attack her family02:46 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- PM Imran shares a throwback childhood photo with family05:30 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021