COAS General Qamar Bajwa calls on PM Imran in Islamabad
ISLAMABAD - Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa held a meeting with Prime Minister Imran Khan in Islamabad on Saturday.
According to media reports, the meeting was held after an oath-taking ceremony of newly sworn-in Chief Justice of Pakistan (CJP) Justice Gulzar Ahmad held at Aiwan-e-Sadr in Islamabad
President Arif Alvi and newly sworn-in CJP Justice Gulzar Ahmad were also present during the meeting.
Prime Minister Imran Khan, Chief of Army Staff Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa, Chief of Air Staff Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan, Chief of Naval Staff Admiral Zafar Mahmood Abbasi, National Assembly Speaker Asad Qaiser, Senate Chairman Sadiq Sanjrani, Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi, Law Minister Farogh Naseem and former chief justice Iftikhar Chaudhry attended the oath-taking ceremony.
- WB approves additional financing of $700m for Dasu power project10:45 AM | 2 Apr, 2020
- COVID-19: Over 5,100 died in US, global death toll rises to over ...10:03 AM | 2 Apr, 2020
- CAA suspends international, domestic flights till April 1109:32 AM | 2 Apr, 2020
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 26 deaths; Coronavirus cases exceed 2,11008:28 AM | 2 Apr, 2020
- Hareem Shah to host a Ramazan transmission?04:25 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Van Gogh painting stolen from museum during virus shutdown04:03 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Kim Kardashian shares BTS of the nasty fight with sister Kourtney and ...04:01 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019