Pakistan re-imposes ban on Hafiz Saeed's JuD, FIF
The decision to reinstate the ban was made during a crucial meeting of the national Security Committee (NSC) which was convened in the aftermath of Pulwama attack and the allegations hurled by India against Pakistan in this regard.
The meeting was chaired by Prime Minister Imran Khan and was attended by three services chiefs, Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi and others.
PM Imran approves comprehensive retaliation to ... 06:56 PM | 21 Feb, 2019
ISLAMABAD - Taking a strong exception to the threats in the aftermath of Pulwama attack, Prime Minister Imran Khan has ...
After the ordinance became ineffective, the two organisations were wiped off national list of proscribed organisations, however, this time, the two organisations have been notified as proscribed organisations through the Ministry of Interior.
Before the latest development, the two organisations had been under watch by the Ministry of Interior under Section 11-D-(1), read with Schedule-II of the Anti-Terrorism Act.
The ban on the two organisations is apparently not linked to the Pulwama attack in Indian Occupied Kashmir that left over 40 Indian soldiers dead.
The development might has its roots in the Financial Action Task Force guidelines with which Pakistan has to comply in order to get off the Grey list.
- US wants better relations with Pakistan: Dilawar Syed08:12 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Yashma Gill shares her views regarding Humayun Saeed’s famous ...08:00 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Sindh announces public holidays for Eidul-Adha 202207:31 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan Railways cuts train fares by 30pc on Eidul-Adha06:32 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Nora Fatehi’s new video of playing cricket in saree goes viral06:06 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Fia Khan’s new bold pregnancy photoshoot with family goes viral05:33 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Dolly’s new TikTok video goes viral03:42 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022