Pakistan has made great achievements on economic front: PM Nawaz
Addressing annual session of World Economic Forum in Davos, he said Pakistan has rendered countless sacrifices in war on terror.
He said Pakistan has paid heavy price in the fight against terrorism in term of loss of life and property.
He said that due to successful operation Zarb-e-Azb, the terrorists now on the run, are striking soft targets.
He said now the militancy is reducing and economy is growing.
The prime minister said China is investing forty-six billion dollars in diverse fields and China-Pakistan economic corridor will also benefit the country and region.
He said the government is active to create job opportunities for the youth with the cooperation of private sector. He said unemployment is decreasing and inflation rate has also fallen to less than two percent.
- Aima Baig pens heartfelt note on her father's birthday12:11 AM | 7 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan's foreign exchange reserves fall below $8 billion11:16 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Hania Aamir and Farhan Saeed gear up for another project08:57 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022