Top military brass resolves to thwart any threat to Pakistan’s security
RAWALPINDI – The top military leadership of country has reiterated resolve to thwart any threat to Pakistan’s security, said military’s media wing on Tuesday.
According to the ISPIR, 233rd Corps Commanders’ Conference, presided by COAS General Qamar Javed Bajwa held at GHQ.
Forum reviewed operational readiness and evolving threat spectrum in context of external and internal security of the country.
233rd Corps Commanders’ Conference, presided by COAS General Qamar Javed Bajwa held today at GHQ. Forum reviewed operational readiness & evolving threat spectrum in context of external & internal security of the country. COAS complimented efforts put in by all formations (1/4) pic.twitter.com/JJvAQ2oqNr— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) July 21, 2020
COAS complimented efforts put in by all formations to maintain high level of combat readiness particularly in the wake of evolving regional security situation.
“Taking special note of continued atrocities in IOJ&K as illegal actions of August 5, 2019 complete one year next month, forum paid tribute to brave Kashmiris for their legitimate struggle for freedom,” read ISPR tweet
COAS especially lauded efforts in aid of civil administration in fight against COVID -19 and locust.
“Stressing the need to exercise maximum care with respect to Eid ul Azha and Muharram to maintain the gains achieved in countering the pandemic, forum also appreciated efforts of Doctors, Healthcare workers, Paramedics across the country”.
COAS expressed complete satisfaction with overall operational readiness of Army.
- Sindh decides to reopen schools, business activities11:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- England defeat Pakistan by 3 wickets in first Test10:58 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- 750kg Naswar smuggling attempt foiled in UAE09:26 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Army launches rescue operation in flood-hit villages of Dadu08:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat requests fans to report TikTok account impersonating her05:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Abhishek Bachchan tests negative for COVID-19, discharged from ...04:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Maya Ali and Sheheryar Munawar set to hit the silver screen together04:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020