JS Bank signs on as Title Sponsor for Pakistan-Australia ODI Series
Going beyond business, JS Bank has supported the revival of sports in Pakistan through partnerships with leading athletic institutions including Islamabad United for PSL. The Bank has also launched its own program titled ‘Future World Champions’ which aims to nurture the growth of budding players at a grassroots level in the field of squash, football and others.
The tournament trophy was unveiled at Sharjah Stadium yesterday in a joint ceremony in the presence of Azhar Khan, Group Head Operations and Technology - JS Bank along with Shoaib Malik, Captain of the Pakistan team and Aaron Finch, Captain of the Australian team.
“As a national institution, JS Bank has consistently undertaken efforts to build the athletic and sporting fraternity of Pakistan.” said Azhar Khan. “We foresee a long-term partnership with the cricketing world and hope to work closely with PCB to make this and future tournaments a resounding success.”
By undertaking such innovative and value adding partnerships, JS Bank remains committed towards its role as a catalyst towards the progress and prosperity of Pakistan.
JS Bank is one of the fastest growing banks in Pakistan, with 345 branches in 172 cities including one international branch. The Bank is a leader in the digital banking space and distribution of insurance solutions. JS Bank has received the prestigious award for Best Environmental and Social Governance Bank at the Pakistan Banking Awards 2017. The Bank is part of JS Group, one of Pakistan’s most diversified and progressive financial services groups. For more information, please visit their website.
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 06 May 202108:49 AM | 6 May, 2021
- Ferozsons Laboratories salutes Healthcare Heroes by lighting National ...11:52 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Watch: Filling station worker douses ‘robbers’ with fuel11:21 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Pakistan Army captain among three soldiers martyred in Waziristan ...11:02 PM | 5 May, 2021
- 100 DG Khan students graduate from US-funded English Access program10:09 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Salman Khan and Disha Patani sizzle in Radhe title track10:07 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartwarming video from her Baat Paki celebration02:50 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Nazish Jahangir sheds light on the controversy with Mohsin Abbas ...02:10 PM | 5 May, 2021