Pakistan vs West Indies 1st T20 on Friday
The match is scheduled to begin at 8pm local and 9pm (Pakistan Time).
Sarfraz Ahmed will lead the T20 while Azhar Ali ODI series against West Indies.
The green shirts will face World Champions West Indies in a three-match T20 series starting with back to back fixtures at the Dubai Cricket Stadium on the 23rd and 24th of September while the third T20 will be played on September 27th in Abu Dhabi.
Pakistan T20 Squad:
Sarfaraz Ahmed, (Captain), Sharjeel Khan, Khalid Latif, Babar Azam, Mohammad Rizwan, Imad Wasim, Hasan Ali, Muhammad Amir, Wahab Riaz, Sohail Tanvir, Muhammad Nawaz, Shoaib Malik, Umar Akmal, Saad Nasim and Rumaan Raees.
West Indies T20 squad:
Carlos Brathwaite (capt), Samuel Badree, Dwayne Bravo, Johnson Charles, Andre Fletcher, Jason Holder, Evin Lewis, Sunil Narine, Kieron Pollard, Nicholas Pooran, Rovman Powell, Andre Russell, Marlon Samuels, Jerome Taylor, Chadwick Walton.
Chris Gayle, having made himself unavailable for selection, is not a part of the T20 squad while Lendl Simmons has missed out due to medical reasons.
- First pictures of prime suspect in British woman's murder in Pakistan ...07:54 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Father declares Haniya Khan ‘mentally unstable’ after she creates ...07:12 PM | 6 May, 2021
- PCB, NCOC decide on venue of PSL 2021’s remaining matches today06:48 PM | 6 May, 2021
- PAKvZIM: Babar Azam announces 13-member squad for second Test against ...06:29 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Pakistan allows use of airspace by Canadian plane carrying aid to ...05:53 PM | 6 May, 2021
- New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern plans summer wedding03:45 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Bushra Ansari's sister Sumbul Shahid loses battle to COVID-1903:35 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Javeria Abbasi reveals ex-husband Shamoon Abbasi is also her ...04:32 PM | 6 May, 2021