PTI MPA Hafeezuddin joins Mustafa Kamal's PSP
Kamal welcomed Hafeezuddin to his political party during the start of the press conference at Bagh-e-Jinnah.
He is the first PTI's leader to join Kamal's newly launched party. He announced his resignation from party's membership and Sindh Assembly.
“I have decided to support Pak Sarzameen Party and Mustafa Kamal” Hafeez said while addressing the media men.
" Mustafa Kamal has done a great for port city's issues being faced by the people of Karachi,” he said. Karachi is Pakistan’s economic hub, where people from across Pakistan come to find jobs and employment,” he maintained.
Earlier this week, member of Mutahidda Qaumi Movement's (MQM) coordination committee Iftikhar Akbar Randhawa had joined the ranks of Pak Sarzameen Party.
- Pakistani minister slams India's Modi for leaving world at delta ...10:17 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- China unveils ‘world’s largest’ planetarium08:54 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Justice Isa taken to hospital after health deteriorates due to Covid ...08:41 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Twitter rejoices as Pakistani man's 'wallet return' mission ends ...05:30 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- TikToker bags Guinness World Record for largest mouth gape03:39 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021