Momina Basit denies resigning from PTI, accusing Imran of harassment
Describing such reports as propaganda, Basit blamed the rival party PML-N for spreading baseless rumours on social media.
The source of the rumours was a now deleted tweet of journalist Zulfiqar Rahat which claimed that the party leader was leaving PTI after receiving indecent text messages from Imran Khan.
"Anyone can post anything on social media. The journalist's tweet was deleted after my clarification, it has surfaced again for the propagandist purpose," the PTI leader told Daily Pakistan.
She also asked media to refrain from publicizing rumours without confirming or investigating.
- realme C35 brings solid quality with TUV Rheinland High-Reliability ...03:47 PM | 30 Jun, 2022
- TCL launches C-Series of LED and QLED TVs in Pakistan03:20 PM | 30 Jun, 2022
- Nimra Khan and Saniya Shamshad’s latest video leaves fans amused11:56 AM | 30 Jun, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022