Three alleged facilitators of Charsadda court attack arrested
DPO Sohaild Khalid said that the police conducted raids in the suburbs of Tangi district and arrested the alleged facilitators, adding that investigation was underway to find out about their role in the attacks.
The law enforcement agencies has gathered all evidence from the site, and have managed to obtain fingerprints of terrorists for their DNA test.
The lawyer’s community also announced seven days mourning after the attack due to which courts were not working.
On Tuesday morning, at least eight people were martyred while 20 others were left injured as law enforcement personnel foiled a massive terror bid in Charsadda city.
DPO Charsadda Sohail Khalid had claimed that two of the suicide bombers were gunned down while another one detonated himself and so everyone including the staff and judges at local courts was safe.
- OIC concerned over life imprisonment for Kashmiri leader Yasin Malik01:20 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Govt announces criteria for ‘Sasta Petrol’ relief package12:40 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Electricity tariff to be increased for revival of IMF loan programme: ...10:45 AM | 28 May, 2022
- New Zealand PM pays tribute to Pakistan's Benazir Bhutto at Harvard07:07 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shyra Roy shares her working experience with Hrithik Roshan07:53 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022