India and Pakistan exhibit the best of fashion, art and home accessories on the second day of “Shaan-e-Pakistan”in ...
Day 2 (Monday 21st March 2016) featured a full-day exhibition consisting of more than 30 retailers/craftsman from India & Pakistan with retailers and brands like Amina Sultan, Anand Khanna, Beech Tree, Chapter 13, Elisha Wadhwani, Healiv, Jooti Shooti, Lace Up, Lucknow Sey, Milli Shoes, Mina Siddique, Nine Lines, Prisms and Paintbrushes, Sonia Ahuja, Sonrissa, Stratford Street, Susheel Jewellers, Womaniya Collection to name a few.
Day 3 (Tuesday 22nd March 2016) will serve as a continuation of the Exhibition till 5:00 pm followed up by a celebratory fashion showcase of 16 designers from across the fashion tiers of Pakistan, India and Bangladesh including Ahmed Bilal, Aisha Imran, Barae Khanom, Bibi Russell, Braahtii by Huma Nassr, Zainab Chottani, Amir Adnan, Cara Collection, Joy Mitra, Jyoti SachdevIyer, Mehdi Designs, Republic Women's Wear, Samanth Chauhan, Studio by AV, Style D'Elegance and Zubia Motiwalla amongst others.
An initiative by Huma Nassr of Braahtii, Shaan-e-Pakistan serves as a platform for Indian and Pakistani fashion and lifestyle talent to showcase their craft on a unified stage as a means to create further awareness of the cultural prowess of the Subcontinent and to strengthen the bond between the two countries.
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 27 November 202008:45 AM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Rapid Rides to bring Lifan bikes in Pakistan08:30 AM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Oppo’s Reno 5 Pro – Launching in December 2020 according to leaks08:10 AM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan joins Digital Cooperation Organisation as founding member11:58 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Urwa Hocane's father responds to 'separation' with Farhan Saeed07:25 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020