Pakistan denounces Brussels terrorist attacks
A statement issued by Foreign Office expressed solidarity with the government and the people of Belgium.
Expressing deep grief over loss of precious lives and injuries to over 100 others, the foreign office reiterated Pakistan's condemnation of terrorism in all its forms and manifestation.
Meanwhile, President Mamnoon Hussain and Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif also condemned the terrorist attacks in Brussels.
In a statement, they said the world must put up a joint resistance and fight against terrorism.
They added no religion allows the barbaric and inhuman acts of killing innocent human beings.
- Marriyum Aurangzeb ditches crazy fan wanting a selfie (VIDEO)10:25 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Football legend Maradona dies at 6009:49 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Join nightlife photography contest by realme to win realme 7 pro!09:20 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan’s economy in right direction after attaining ...09:04 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Father-of-three martyred after Indian army targets civilian ...08:46 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Here's all about Grammys Award 2021 Nominations - Watch live stream12:00 AM | 25 Nov, 2020