Pakistan denounces Brussels terrorist attacks
A statement issued by Foreign Office expressed solidarity with the government and the people of Belgium.
Expressing deep grief over loss of precious lives and injuries to over 100 others, the foreign office reiterated Pakistan's condemnation of terrorism in all its forms and manifestation.
Meanwhile, President Mamnoon Hussain and Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif also condemned the terrorist attacks in Brussels.
In a statement, they said the world must put up a joint resistance and fight against terrorism.
They added no religion allows the barbaric and inhuman acts of killing innocent human beings.
- Pakistan condemns assassination of Afghan women judges in Kabul12:00 AM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Wandering snow leopard killed after attacking man in Abbottabad10:36 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Goswami whatsapp leaks exposes "unholy nexus between Hindutva regime ...08:42 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Intrigue Grows as Celebrities and Influencers Upload Pictures with ...03:45 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021