Bulls rule as KSE-100 Index gains over 1100 points
KARACHI - The Pakistan Stock Exchange witnessed a bullish trend on Wednesday with the benchmark KSE-100 index gaining 1195.04 points.
PSX closed at 34,637 points, in a visible deviation from the earlier bearish trend.
The market capitalization was enhanced as a result of the upward trend and now stands at Rs7073b.
Apart from the Pakistan Stock Exchange, Pakistani Ruppee also strengthened against the US Dollar.
The bullish trend in PSX comes days after a delegation led by businessmen and brokers held a meeting with Adviser to Prime Minister on Finance Dr Abdul Hafeez Sheikh and discussed the overall macro-economic situation and its impact on capital markets in the country.
- Pakistani police hunt PM Imran Khan's nephew over PIC attack11:41 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan to chair 63rd session of UN Commission on Narcotic Drugs09:54 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- TCM: Pakistani scientists successfully test first traditional Chinese ...09:22 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan ranked the world's best holiday destination for 202008:56 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran Khan meets Saudi crown prince on day-long visit08:39 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Brad Pitt addresses rumours regarding dating actress Alia Shawkat02:12 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Khuda Aur Mohabbat is coming again with season 301:59 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Tabla legend Ustad Ajmal Khan passes away in Islamabad12:50 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019