Bulls rule as KSE-100 Index gains over 1100 points
PSX closed at 34,637 points, in a visible deviation from the earlier bearish trend.
The market capitalization was enhanced as a result of the upward trend and now stands at Rs7073b.
Apart from the Pakistan Stock Exchange, Pakistani Ruppee also strengthened against the US Dollar.
The bullish trend in PSX comes days after a delegation led by businessmen and brokers held a meeting with Adviser to Prime Minister on Finance Dr Abdul Hafeez Sheikh and discussed the overall macro-economic situation and its impact on capital markets in the country.
- Armeena Khan and Ushna Shah call out Karachi Zoo after a viral video ...10:27 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- 65-years old woman injured in Indian unprovoked firing along LoC09:54 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Price of High Speed Diesel reduced by Rs 2.40 per liter09:10 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan's nuclear, strategic capability safe and secure: PM Imran08:53 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- HSY, Feroze Khan discuss initiatives to combat harassment on Live ...08:18 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Super well made: Anoushey Ashraf can’t stop praising ...04:35 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- The fault is not in our laws, our mindset needs to change: Mehwish ...02:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020