Bulls rule as KSE-100 Index gains over 1100 points
KARACHI - The Pakistan Stock Exchange witnessed a bullish trend on Wednesday with the benchmark KSE-100 index gaining 1195.04 points.
PSX closed at 34,637 points, in a visible deviation from the earlier bearish trend.
The market capitalization was enhanced as a result of the upward trend and now stands at Rs7073b.
Apart from the Pakistan Stock Exchange, Pakistani Ruppee also strengthened against the US Dollar.
The bullish trend in PSX comes days after a delegation led by businessmen and brokers held a meeting with Adviser to Prime Minister on Finance Dr Abdul Hafeez Sheikh and discussed the overall macro-economic situation and its impact on capital markets in the country.
- Basketball icon Kobe Bryant, teenage daughter among 9 killed in ...12:35 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Hira Mani pens down an emotional Instagram post after Mere Paas Tum ...12:30 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Here’s everything that happened at the 4th Hum Style Awards12:25 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019