Juma-tul-Wida being observed today with religious solemnity, strict SOPs
ISLAMABAD - Juma-tul-Wida, last Friday of the holy month of Ramzan is being observed today across the country with religious solemnity and strict implementation on Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) agreed between the government and the religious scholars in wake of threat posed by coronavirus.
Juma-tul-Wida has a special significance since it is a prelude to the departure of holy month of Ramazan.
All the provincial governments have been directed to make sure implementation on the SOPs during the congregation of Friday and Eid-ul-Fitr prayers.
Meanwhile, International day of Al-Quds is also being observed today to express solidarity with the oppressed people of Palestine.
Banners and posters have been put on display to highlight the plight of Palestinian people.
- Myanmar military fires UN ambassador after anti-coup speech amid 7 ...07:21 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- PSL 6, Match 11, Karachi Kings bat first against Lahore Qalandars – ...06:58 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Abdul Sattar Edhi remembered on 93rd birth anniversary06:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Alhamra events resume with a grand-scale singing contest as COVID-19 ...06:19 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Lady Gaga's French dogs returned unharmed06:52 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021