Juma-tul-Wida being observed today with religious solemnity, strict SOPs
ISLAMABAD - Juma-tul-Wida, last Friday of the holy month of Ramzan is being observed today across the country with religious solemnity and strict implementation on Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) agreed between the government and the religious scholars in wake of threat posed by coronavirus.
Juma-tul-Wida has a special significance since it is a prelude to the departure of holy month of Ramazan.
All the provincial governments have been directed to make sure implementation on the SOPs during the congregation of Friday and Eid-ul-Fitr prayers.
Meanwhile, International day of Al-Quds is also being observed today to express solidarity with the oppressed people of Palestine.
Banners and posters have been put on display to highlight the plight of Palestinian people.
- Govt will ensure Pakistan fulfills its enormous maritime potential, ...01:22 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Private schools in KP reopened after five months closure12:14 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Toshakhana reference: Nawaz challenges NAB's summoning in IHC11:37 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- COAS, Bill Gates discuss Pakistan's Covid-19 response, resumption of ...10:59 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Momina Mustehsan, Muneeb Butt call out Kangana Ranaut for spreading ...05:43 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- FIR lodged against Saba Qamar and Bilal Saeed05:09 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- Abida Parveen, Ali Zafar and Humayun Saeed among others honoured ...04:39 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020