PM Nawaz to approve sale of Pakistani buildings in Washington
According to a statement a three member committee has already submitted an assessment report suggesting the premier to sale the buildings located on 2315 Massachusetts Avenue and another near Connecticut Avenue.
Privatisation Commission Chairman Mohammad Zubair, who was also a member of the committee along with current Pakistani US ambassador Jalil Abbas Jillani and former principal secretary to prime minster Nasir Mehmood Khosa, told newsmen that the two buildings had become redundant and the best option was to put them on sale.
He hinted that Prime Minister will either approve selling these buildings or may okay to rent them out.
- PTI moves IHC against ECP's ruling on prohibited funding case02:10 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani rupee gains Rs2.54 against dollar in interbank market12:37 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Sadaf Kanwal, Shahroz Sabzwari welcome their first child09:24 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022