PM Nawaz to approve sale of Pakistani buildings in Washington
According to a statement a three member committee has already submitted an assessment report suggesting the premier to sale the buildings located on 2315 Massachusetts Avenue and another near Connecticut Avenue.
Privatisation Commission Chairman Mohammad Zubair, who was also a member of the committee along with current Pakistani US ambassador Jalil Abbas Jillani and former principal secretary to prime minster Nasir Mehmood Khosa, told newsmen that the two buildings had become redundant and the best option was to put them on sale.
He hinted that Prime Minister will either approve selling these buildings or may okay to rent them out.
- US envoy calls on PM Shehbaz, reaffirms commitment to strengthen ...09:53 PM | 1 Jul, 2022
- World's highest polo festival kicks off in Pakistan's Shandur09:16 PM | 1 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan, India exchange lists of prisoners, fishermen08:15 PM | 1 Jul, 2022
- Maya Ali faces backlash for wearing revealing dress05:10 PM | 1 Jul, 2022
- Ramsha Khan sparks outrage for praising Ahad Raza Mir07:00 PM | 1 Jul, 2022
- SidNaaz fans left teary-eyed with Shehnaaz Gill’s throwback video06:40 PM | 1 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022