PM Imran leaves for Riyadh to attend Saudi investment summit
The PM khan is accompanied by Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi, Information Minister Fawad Chaudhry and Finance Minister Asad Umar.
The premier will attend the ‘Future Investment Initiative’ (FII) conference in Saudi Arabia. The conference, termed "Davos in the desert", will host leading businesspersons, investors, corporate giants, representatives of hi-tech industry and major media outlets at one platform, the Foreign Office earlier said in a press release.
PM Imran's participation on the first day of the conference is aimed at projecting Pakistan's economic and investment potential as well as its vision for the next five years.
The conference provides an opportunity to interact with important business leaders who are interested in investing in Pakistan, the press release stated.
The premier will also call on King Salman and meet Crown Prince Muhammad Bin Salman to discuss matters of mutual interest.
PM Imran’s participation in the conference signifies our solidarity with the Kingdom in its efforts to become an emerging hub of international business and investment, the press release added.
The prime minister last toured Saudi Arabia on September 18.
- Mother commits suicide along with 3 children in Rawalpindi12:58 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- MDCAT 2020: FIA busts gang involved in 'paper leak'12:00 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Ex-PM Gillani’ son among 30 PDM workers arrested in Multan10:39 AM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...08:34 AM | 29 Nov, 2020
- CokeStudio 2020 lineup revealed06:10 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Zindagi Tamasha – Pakistan's first Oscar submission04:22 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Maryam Nafees tests positive for coronavirus12:01 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020