Nawaz Sharif shifted to hospital for medical emergency
According to the media details, Nawaz Sharif suffered plateless disorder and developed a clouting problem in the body after which he was shifted to Services Hospital. During his shifting, a large number of PML-N workers gathered outside the NAB's office near Thokar Niaz Beg and chanted slogans against the NAB officials and the government.
The sources at the hospital said that Nawaz Sharif had been kept in VVIP room and strict security arrangments have been made around his room at Services Hospital where the common citizens are not allowed to enter due to security reasons.
In a message on Twitter, the Nawaz Sharif’s personal physician Dr Adnan Malik stated that Nawaz required immediate in-hospital care.
Former PM #NawazSharif is detected to have critically low Platelet Count (16*10^9/L) that could be due to multiple pathologies & requires immediate in-hospital care.— DR. ADNAN KHAN 🩺 | #MendingHearts🫀 (@Dr_Khan) October 21, 2019
I’ve requested the concerned authorities to act in urgency please. pic.twitter.com/hnaYHEAxkF
“He’s visibly unwell & has multiple serious life-threatening health issues of acute nature. I’ve recommended immediate hospitalisation for workup & treatment. The matter is of utmost urgency,” he stated.
NAB officials and a large number of police are there at the hospital to control any untoward situation at Services Hospital on Monday late night.
Nawaz Sharif is not for the first time at Services Hospital as previously he was shifted there for medical checkup and treatment when he felt cardiac pain and muscles problems. Before that, he was examined by a special team of PIC doctors.
It is pertinent to be mentioned here that Nawaz Sharif is on physical remand in NAB's custody for his alleged role in Chaudhary Sugar Mills case.
- Former PM Imran Khan arrives at Judge Zeba Chaudhry’s court to ...11:15 AM | 30 Sep, 2022
- US envoy again denies seeking regime change, says he supports ...10:44 AM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan’s new finance chief urges IMF to ease harsh economic ...10:15 AM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Audio leaks: All eyes on dark web ‘hacker’ who announces ...09:48 AM | 30 Sep, 2022
- PAKvENG: Confident Pakistan look to seal series against England in ...09:15 AM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Tuba Anwar and Mathira's virtual spat gets serious07:43 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani toddler bags 22 records11:46 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Nora Fatehi's new dance video sets internet on fire07:10 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022