Nawaz Sharif shifted to hospital for medical emergency
According to the media details, Nawaz Sharif suffered plateless disorder and developed a clouting problem in the body after which he was shifted to Services Hospital. During his shifting, a large number of PML-N workers gathered outside the NAB's office near Thokar Niaz Beg and chanted slogans against the NAB officials and the government.
The sources at the hospital said that Nawaz Sharif had been kept in VVIP room and strict security arrangments have been made around his room at Services Hospital where the common citizens are not allowed to enter due to security reasons.
In a message on Twitter, the Nawaz Sharif’s personal physician Dr Adnan Malik stated that Nawaz required immediate in-hospital care.
Former PM #NawazSharif is detected to have critically low Platelet Count (16*10^9/L) that could be due to multiple pathologies & requires immediate in-hospital care.— Dr. Adnan Khan | use❤️to beat💔 (@Dr_Khan) October 21, 2019
I’ve requested the concerned authorities to act in urgency please. pic.twitter.com/hnaYHEAxkF
“He’s visibly unwell & has multiple serious life-threatening health issues of acute nature. I’ve recommended immediate hospitalisation for workup & treatment. The matter is of utmost urgency,” he stated.
NAB officials and a large number of police are there at the hospital to control any untoward situation at Services Hospital on Monday late night.
Nawaz Sharif is not for the first time at Services Hospital as previously he was shifted there for medical checkup and treatment when he felt cardiac pain and muscles problems. Before that, he was examined by a special team of PIC doctors.
It is pertinent to be mentioned here that Nawaz Sharif is on physical remand in NAB's custody for his alleged role in Chaudhary Sugar Mills case.
- Historic as 4-year-old Pakistani girl becomes youngest Microsoft ...06:26 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- IHC rejects plea seeking cancellation of O/A level exams06:08 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM: Zimbabwe beat Pakistan by 19 runs in second T20I05:19 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Queen Elizabeth II shares a thankful note on 95th birthday03:38 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Actress Sumbul Shahid in critical condition after contracting Covid-1910:01 AM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021