Nawaz Sharif shifted to hospital for medical emergency
LAHORE – Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) Supremo and former premier Nawaz Sharif was shifted from NAB's detention center to Services Hospital for emergency medical checkup due to some illness and pain in the body on Monday late night.
According to the media details, Nawaz Sharif suffered plateless disorder and developed a clouting problem in the body after which he was shifted to Services Hospital. During his shifting, a large number of PML-N workers gathered outside the NAB's office near Thokar Niaz Beg and chanted slogans against the NAB officials and the government.
The sources at the hospital said that Nawaz Sharif had been kept in VVIP room and strict security arrangments have been made around his room at Services Hospital where the common citizens are not allowed to enter due to security reasons.
In a message on Twitter, the Nawaz Sharif’s personal physician Dr Adnan Malik stated that Nawaz required immediate in-hospital care.
Former PM #NawazSharif is detected to have critically low Platelet Count (16*10^9/L) that could be due to multiple pathologies & requires immediate in-hospital care.— Dr. Adnan Khan (#StayHomeSaveLives) (@Dr_Khan) October 21, 2019
I’ve requested the concerned authorities to act in urgency please. pic.twitter.com/hnaYHEAxkF
“He’s visibly unwell & has multiple serious life-threatening health issues of acute nature. I’ve recommended immediate hospitalisation for workup & treatment. The matter is of utmost urgency,” he stated.
NAB officials and a large number of police are there at the hospital to control any untoward situation at Services Hospital on Monday late night.
Nawaz Sharif is not for the first time at Services Hospital as previously he was shifted there for medical checkup and treatment when he felt cardiac pain and muscles problems. Before that, he was examined by a special team of PIC doctors.
It is pertinent to be mentioned here that Nawaz Sharif is on physical remand in NAB's custody for his alleged role in Chaudhary Sugar Mills case.
- India bans Muslim gatherings but allows Hindu pilgrimage in occupied ...11:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 233,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,819 confirmed ...11:21 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Money laundering case – Shehbaz Sharif seeks exemption from ...11:15 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- China, India hold talks on border standoff11:05 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Umar Akmal’s appeal to be heard on July 13: PCB10:53 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Elton John honoured with his own commemorative coin from Uk's Royal ...04:46 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with ...02:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Saroj Khan's family lived in Pakistan before the partition02:16 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020