PM Imran, President Alvi express sorrow over Babusar Pass bus crash
The PM, who is in the United States on a week-long visit, sympathized with the bereaved families and prayed for early recovery of those injured in the incident, a PM Office statement said.
He also directed the authorities concerned to extend best possible medical care to the injured people.
Also on Sunday, President Dr Arif Alvi expressed deep grief over the loss of several precious lives in the tragic accident that claimed lives of at least twenty-seven people, including eight children and 10 Pakistan Army soldiers. Dr Alvi prayed for peace of the departed souls and early recovery of those injured, a President House statement said.
10 Pakistani soldiers among 27 confirmed dead in ... 09:45 AM | 22 Sep, 2019
CHILAS – At least 27 people, including 10 Pakistan Army soldiers and eight children, have been confirmed dead in a ...
Meanwhile, Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari expressed his heartfelt grief and sorrow over the loss of precious lives in the road crash.
In a condolence message issued by the party secretariat, Bilawal Bhutto expressed sympathy with bereaved families and urged the concerned authorities to provide best medical facilities to the injured persons.
He prayed to Almighty Allah to rest the departed souls in eternal peace and grant courage to the bereaved family members to bear this loss with fortitude and equanimity.
- Pakistan to send aid to Palestine facing medical emergency amid ...07:07 PM | 18 May, 2021
- UAE ready to host remaining matches of PSL 2021 in Abu Dhabi06:01 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Board exams across Pakistan to be held at any cost: NCOC05:24 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Sakina Abbas becomes first Pakistani woman Google Developers Expert ...04:22 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Zara Noor Abbas's recent statement leaves the internet divided02:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Nora Fatehi's bold dance video in gym goes viral01:41 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Ali Zafar celebrates birthday in style01:15 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021