No men allowed: Peshawar police's "fool-proof" plan to keep Ramazan, Eid bazaars safe
However, according to the plan, men in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa capital have been banned from entering "ladies' bazaars". Male policemen or security personnel will not be allowed to enter these markets, which will be secured exclusively by female police personnel.
Amid terror threats, male police personnel would perform their duties outside gates of four bazaars established in various areas of the troubled city.
- Indian PM Modi wishes Muslim on Eid Milad-un-Nabi05:42 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Hundreds flock to celebrate birthday of Holy Prophet at Iraq’s ...03:38 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Yashma Gill shares adorable photos from her birthday bash03:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021