Finance Secretary Younus Dagha removed
A notification issued in this regard instructed Dagha to report to the Establishment Division with “immediate effect”. Younus Dagha is a grade 22 officer of the prestigious Pakistan Administrative Service (PAS); he was appointed to the post in March ahead of negotiations on the International Monetary Fund (IMF) bailout package.
Asad Umar steps down as Finance Minister in ... 02:37 PM | 18 Apr, 2019
ISLAMABAD – Finance Minister Asad Umar has decided to step down amid reports of federal cabinet reshuffle and an ...
Dagha’s ouster comes a day after Board of Investment Chairman, Haroon Sharif resigned from his post; Sharif had replaced Naeem Zamindar.
- Asim Azhar to release mash-up of two songs with young fan Arshman ...11:49 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Man arrested for running fake Twitter account in Syra Yousuf's name11:40 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Hania Aamir leaves fans impressed as she sings 'Kesariya'10:59 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Kim Kardashian pays $1.26 million to settle SEC crypto charge09:34 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Ali Zafar releases new Punjabi song08:57 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022