10 killed as Indian forces target passenger bus in Neelum Valley near LoC
Indian troops targeted a passenger vehicle, killing ten passengers inside it. The shelling was carried out near Lala village, Ravta in Neelum Valley. "Educational institutions were shut down in the area", Inter-Services Public Relations, (ISPR) statement said.
Indian troops targeted a civil Bus near LoC in Neelam valley . 4 embraced shahadat while 7 are injured.Civil... https://t.co/44eT5eSAEn
— ISPR (@ISPR_Official) November 23, 2016
"An ambulance and other vehicles were also targeted by the Indian forces and this is the fourth Line Of control (LoC) violation in this week", the statement added.
Indian troops carried out unprovoked firing in Shah Kot, Jora, Battal, Kerala, Baagh, Bagsar, Tattapani sectors. Pakistani troops responded befittingly to the Indian fire.
Heavy exchange of fire continues at the LoC.
- Pakistan's foreign exchange reserves fall below $8 billion11:16 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- WWF-Pakistan hosts international conference to tackle fisheries ...10:52 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Al-Ghazi Tractors launches 2023 models in Pakistan10:39 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- PAKvBAN – Pakistan to take on Bangladesh in tri-series opener ...10:00 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Tuba Anwar's latest fun reels win the internet08:37 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Uorfi Javed slams Shehnaaz Gill for supporting #MeToo accused Sajid ...06:33 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Abdullah Qureshi bids farewell to music for religious reasons03:45 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022