10 killed as Indian forces target passenger bus in Neelum Valley near LoC
RAWALPINDI- At least ten people were killed and nine others injured on Wednesday as Indian army targeted a passenger bus along the Line of Control (LoC) near Neelum valley in Azad Jammu and Kashmir.
Indian troops targeted a passenger vehicle, killing ten passengers inside it. The shelling was carried out near Lala village, Ravta in Neelum Valley. "Educational institutions were shut down in the area", Inter-Services Public Relations, (ISPR) statement said.
Indian troops targeted a civil Bus near LoC in Neelam valley . 4 embraced shahadat while 7 are injured.Civil... https://t.co/44eT5eSAEn
— ISPR (@ISPR_Official) November 23, 2016
"An ambulance and other vehicles were also targeted by the Indian forces and this is the fourth Line Of control (LoC) violation in this week", the statement added.
Indian troops carried out unprovoked firing in Shah Kot, Jora, Battal, Kerala, Baagh, Bagsar, Tattapani sectors. Pakistani troops responded befittingly to the Indian fire.
Heavy exchange of fire continues at the LoC.
- FM Qureshi inaugurates new Pakistan embassy building in Doha11:23 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- PSL 2020 – Match 11: Peshawar Zalmi beat Lahore Qalandars by 16 runs11:13 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- At least 30 dead, dozens injured in Rohri train crash11:07 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- UN alarmed after ongoing anti-Muslim violence leaves 42 dead in India10:54 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Fracture rules Bismah Maroof out of ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 202010:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Canada will no longer pay for Harry and Meghan's security03:56 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Here's what Navin Waqar does to stay fit03:36 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Scientists think they know how stress causes grey hair03:04 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019