PCB chairman Shaharyar Khan pins hope on cricket team for Hamilton test
The black caps overpowered Pakistan in the first Test of the two-match series in Christchurch where the playing conditions created problems for the green shirts but Shahrayar pinned hope on the cricket team for the next tussle.
“The team was doing well before the tour of New Zealand,” he said adding that batsmen have had problems in the past in New Zealand but Pakistan had the potential to stage a comeback in the second Test.
“Winning the Hamilton Test would boost the morale of the team especially before the tour of Australia ” Shaharyar added.
Misbah would be missing the second test both due to ban imposed on him for slow over rate and because he headed back to Pakistan after his father in law passed away in Lahore.
- PMDC restored as Senate approves amendment bill11:59 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Man arrested for running fake Twitter account in Syra Yousuf's name11:40 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Hania Aamir leaves fans impressed as she sings 'Kesariya'10:59 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Kim Kardashian pays $1.26 million to settle SEC crypto charge09:34 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Ali Zafar releases new Punjabi song08:57 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022