Punjab CM Shehbaz Sharif hospitalized with chest pain
Media reports suggested that the CM had an ECG at the hospital after he complained of severe pain in chest.
"CM Mian Shehbaz Sharif is better now," Punjab Government Spokesperson Syed Zaeem Hussain Qadri said in a statement.
Family sources also ruled out any serious sickness, saying the CM was "just exhausted due to hard work".
After the doctors confirmed improvement in his condition, CM Shehbaz expressed his gratitude for the people who prayed for his health and early recovery.
- PM Shehbaz orders to link Thar Coal Mines with railway network by ...11:54 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Are Maya Ali and Bilal Ashraf dating?11:28 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Syra Yousuf and Shahroz Sabzwari's psycho-thriller gets shelved10:58 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- ADB announces $2.3 to 2.5 billion in flood relief support for Pakistan09:50 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Zara Noor Abbas hugs emotional fan during meetup08:32 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Mohsin Abbas Haider opens up about comparison with Ranveer Singh09:21 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022