Two Pakistani soldiers martyred in India firing at LoC
RAWALPINDI – Two soldiers of Pakistan Army have embraced martyrdom amid Indian Army troops unprovoked ceasefire violation (CFV) along the line of control (LOC) in Dewa Sector, the Inter-Service Public Relations (ISPR) said on Wednesday.
During intense exchange of fire, Sepoy Noor ul Hassan, age 29 years and Sepoy Waseem Ali, age 25 years embraced shahadat, said an Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) press release.
It added that Pakistan Army responded and target those posts which initiated fire.
There were also reports of substantial damage to Indian post both in men and material.
There have been 2,333 ceasefire violations by Indian troops in 2020.
- HEC clarifies closure of universities amid coronavirus spike10:56 AM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Classmate tricked Chiniot university student to gang-rape her at ...10:43 AM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Anoushey Ashraf praises Turkish people for their kindness towards ...10:18 AM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Undefeated UFC fighter Khabib Nurmagomedov announces retirement after ...10:31 AM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Scarlett Johansson to star in 'Bride' for Apple, A2404:06 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
- FIA arrests ‘RAW spy’ involved in target killings, bombings from ...04:14 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran slams France's Macron for deliberately provoking Muslims02:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- 15 men gang-raped, filmed teenage sisters in Punjab02:16 PM | 25 Oct, 2020