Banks stay open to receive Hajj applications on Sunday
ISLAMABAD (Staff Report) - The branches of designated banks will remain open for collection of Hajj application forms on Sunday (today).
Over two hundred thousand Hajj applications have so far been received under government Hajj Scheme 2016.
The banks started receiving Hajj application from April 18 and the process will continue till April 26. Balloting for successful Hujjaj will be held on April 29.
This year, over one hundred and forty-three thousand Pakistanis will perform Hajj. More than eighty-six thousand will offer pilgrimage under government scheme and over fifty-seven thousand under private scheme.
- Imran Ghazali appointed as head of information ministry’s digital ...11:46 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Afghan President Ghani phones PM Imran, discusses peace talks, ...09:34 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Three arrested in Faisalabad for displaying weapons on social media ...08:19 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Trump gives 45 days to Microsoft for acquiring TikTok07:21 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar Khan blessed with a baby boy12:37 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020