Pakistan Navy releases first promo for Aman 2021 maritime peace exercises
Pakistan Navy has released the first promo for Aman 2021, the annual multinational naval peace exercises.
This year, naval forces from 40 countries will take part in the event that was first held in 2007 and is held in February every year.
The peace exercise aims to facilitate maritime cooperation between the participating countries and promote Pakistan’s positive image. The event also plays a big role in maintaining regional and international maritime peace.
- IWD 2021 – Pakistan acknowledges achievements of female trailblazers08:51 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Pakistani women should have right to decide when to have children: ...08:10 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Tera Jism Meri Marzi – Ali Gul Pir and Eva B collaborate for ...07:40 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Hamza Ali Abbasi just finished the first draft of his book on God05:04 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021