Barrister Farogh Naseem sworn in as law minister for third time
ISLAMABAD - Barrister Farogh Nasim was sworn in as a Federal Minister for Law for third time on Friday.
President Dr Arif Alvi administered the oath to Farogh Nasim in the presence of other dignitaries at a ceremony at Aiwan-e-Sadr Islamabad.
Farogh Naseem had resigned for the first time when he was hired by the federal government in a case related to extension of Army Chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa’s tenure in the Supreme Court.
He was sworn in as Federal Law Minister for the second time after the completion of the case.
He, however, had to resign again from his ministry when Justice Faiz Isa of the Supreme Court filed a petition against his presidential reference.
- Pakistan vs England, first Test: PCB announces squad for Old Trafford ...04:11 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- India sees over 50,000 virus cases for 6th straight day03:20 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan pays tribute to fallen heroes on Police Martyrs' Day02:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Netflix confirms season 5 of Money Heist02:21 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- #MeToo: Ayesha Omar opens up about sexual harassment with Rose McGowan01:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020