US teen tries to poison mom twice, for taking away iPhone
The Boulder County Sheriff's Office said the girl's mother noticed the smell of bleach coming from her smoothie shortly after she took away her 12-year-old daughter's iPhone.
“It's pretty scary,” Commander Heidi Prentup told a local TV channel. “She thought that her daughter had maybe just cleaned the glass and that there was still bleach left in it. Then she started feeling sick.”
Prentup said the woman's sickness passed, but a couple weeks later she discovered another bleach odour coming from a carafe of water in her bedroom.
"When she smelled the bleach in the carafe she confronted her daughter and her daughter told her that she was trying to kill her for taking her iPhone,” Prentup said.
Prentup said the girl was booked into the Boulder County juvenile center on two charges of attempted first degree murder.
- PM Imran hails CM Khalid’s plan to turn Gilgit-Baltistan into ...06:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stranded crew of seized PIA plane returns to Pakistan today06:09 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- PDM rallies to reach Islamabad by 1pm tomorrow, announces Fazlur ...05:33 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- ECP suspends 154 MPs including Fawad Chaudhry for not filing assets ...05:13 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Samsung sets new standard for flagship mobile processors with Exynos ...04:56 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani actor Huma Nawab loses Rs0.2 million to online scammers04:10 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Saboor Aly sheds light on the beauty standards of entertainment ...02:50 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Kim Kardashian hits 200 million followers mark on Instagram01:28 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021