UK ready to assist Pakistan investigating Axact scandal
The authorities, however, confirmed the Pakistan government has not yet made any official request in this regard.
The statement further read that Axact has been involved in the business of issuingfake degrees allegedly and Britain doesn't allow it. British authorities have ceased the business of as many as 850 companies upon the same charges since 2010, it said.
- Missing instructor pilot’s body recovered from Balochistan03:49 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- BANvPAK: Rain frustrates Shaheens and Tigers as Day 2 of second Test ...03:28 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Jhang Assistant Commissioner gunned down over enmity in Chiniot02:29 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Take a look inside Fawad Khan’ star-studded birthday bash in Dubai01:52 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Co-actor held for recording, sharing nude videos of stage actors in ...11:49 AM | 5 Dec, 2021