Is it allowed to get married in Ramazan? Dr Zakir Naik answers
LAHORE - Muslims around the globe are observing the Holy Month of Ramazan with reverence, however, many of them have a query in their minds that whether it is allowed or forbidden to get married in the month of Ramazan .
Famous televangelist Dr Zakir Naik has also opened up about the matter, saying it’s not Haram (forbidden).
“As far as marrying in the month of Ramazan is concerned there is no text in the Quran or Sahih Hadith where it is forbidden to marry in the Holy Month,” said Dr Zakir Naik.
“However, one is not to allow having sexual interaction from dawn to dusk,” Zakir added.
So if someone can abstain from the sexual activity then he/she can marry without any disregard to the Islamic injunctions.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- SC moved to cancel bail of Maryam Nawaz10:25 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Orange Line Metro Train's test run on Dec 1010:14 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Youth-led projects showcased in Student Leaders Conference08:41 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Kate Middleton thanks Maheen Khan with sweet note02:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019