Unemployed Pakistani youth earn Rs100m through e-Rozgaar program
For current cycle of e-Rozgaar Program, more than 13,000 fresh applications have been received while for all phases so far more than 90,000 applications were received.
The shortlisted candidates will be given three months of free training in their selected domain i.e. Creative Design, Technical and Content Marketing & Advertising areas from expert trainers at their selected centers.
Currently 26 centers are operational across the province of the Punjab in various universities and educational institutions with duly equipped labs, among these centers four centers are dedicated for females while more than 9,000 candidates have been trained.
E-Rozgaar program has a vision to provide training and career development opportunities to young professionals of the Punjab province, in order to minimise unemployment by creating opportunities and providing them with the necessary means to earn an honorable living.
- Pakistan, India face off in first Olympic event final in 53 years11:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Travellers vaccinated with Sinopharm, Sinovac allowed to enter Saudi ...11:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- INS Vikrant: India's first indigenous aircraft carrier begins sea ...10:40 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Abdul Qayyum Niazi: Who is the new PM of Azad Jammu & Kashmir?10:12 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wife accuses Yo Yo Honey Singh of domestic violence05:34 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Aima Baig dances her heart out on sister’s mayoun (VIDEO)04:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Mahira Khan leaves fans thrilled with first teaser of ‘Prince ...04:01 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021