Unemployed Pakistani youth earn Rs100m through e-Rozgaar program
For current cycle of e-Rozgaar Program, more than 13,000 fresh applications have been received while for all phases so far more than 90,000 applications were received.
The shortlisted candidates will be given three months of free training in their selected domain i.e. Creative Design, Technical and Content Marketing & Advertising areas from expert trainers at their selected centers.
Currently 26 centers are operational across the province of the Punjab in various universities and educational institutions with duly equipped labs, among these centers four centers are dedicated for females while more than 9,000 candidates have been trained.
E-Rozgaar program has a vision to provide training and career development opportunities to young professionals of the Punjab province, in order to minimise unemployment by creating opportunities and providing them with the necessary means to earn an honorable living.
- 640 new coronavirus cases reported; one death in past 24 hours in ...04:31 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- APC flimsy attempt to put pressure on govt: Shibli04:01 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- We will continue to restore democracy by removing PTI govt: Zardari03:43 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- APC turning point in Pakistani politics, time to take major decisions ...02:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020