PAF aircraft crashes in Mianwali, female trainee pilot dead
The plane 'FT-7' completely destroyed in the incident.
The instructor and female trainee pilot had managed to eject the plane, according to initial statement. However the later information confirmed death of Flying Officer Marium Mukhtiar during treatment at hospital while instructor, Squadron Leader Saqib Abbasi, remaining injured but out of danger now.
PAF spokesman said that an inquiry has been ordered following the incident which will thoroughly inspect the reason behind crash.
Marium Mukhtiar, who joined PAF in 2011, is first ever Pakistani female pilot officer to embrace martyrdom during flight. She was on flight operation training course.
- New Zealand PM asked Pakistan’s Imran Khan to postpone cricket ...09:56 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- ‘Hidden hands’ got New Zealand cricket team’s Pakistan tour ...09:36 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Bus Art Exhibit on Australia-Pakistan culture hits the road09:21 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- PITB to automate Punjab Journalists Housing Foundation: Agreement ...08:45 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021