PAF aircraft crashes in Mianwali, female trainee pilot dead
The plane 'FT-7' completely destroyed in the incident.
The instructor and female trainee pilot had managed to eject the plane, according to initial statement. However the later information confirmed death of Flying Officer Marium Mukhtiar during treatment at hospital while instructor, Squadron Leader Saqib Abbasi, remaining injured but out of danger now.
PAF spokesman said that an inquiry has been ordered following the incident which will thoroughly inspect the reason behind crash.
Marium Mukhtiar, who joined PAF in 2011, is first ever Pakistani female pilot officer to embrace martyrdom during flight. She was on flight operation training course.
- PM Shehbaz launches countrywide anti-polio vaccination drive01:29 PM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan rejects India’s deliberate attempts of pre-poll rigging in ...11:38 AM | 19 Aug, 2022
- PTCL internet services disrupted across Pakistan10:14 AM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Man kills two sisters, their friend for honour in Peshawar10:04 AM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Saboor Aly teases husband Ali Ansari in a hilarious video07:59 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- 'Kaisi Teri Khudgarzi' slammed for glorifying abuse, violence10:21 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Hira and Mani share hilarious new video from London11:20 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022