PAF aircraft crashes in Mianwali, female trainee pilot dead
The plane 'FT-7' completely destroyed in the incident.
The instructor and female trainee pilot had managed to eject the plane, according to initial statement. However the later information confirmed death of Flying Officer Marium Mukhtiar during treatment at hospital while instructor, Squadron Leader Saqib Abbasi, remaining injured but out of danger now.
PAF spokesman said that an inquiry has been ordered following the incident which will thoroughly inspect the reason behind crash.
Marium Mukhtiar, who joined PAF in 2011, is first ever Pakistani female pilot officer to embrace martyrdom during flight. She was on flight operation training course.
- COAS General Bajwa likely to meet top official during his stay in US10:00 AM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Miftah Ismail terms slash in POL prices 'reckless' decision09:08 AM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Ace Junior League concludes at Lahore Garrison08:40 AM | 3 Oct, 2022
- COAS Bajwa discusses regional security with UN military adviser11:49 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- PAKvENG: England beat Pakistan by 67 runs to win T20I series11:15 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Ali Sethi and Shae Gill take 'Pasoori' to live concert in London07:00 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Naimal Khawar's post workout glow leaves fans stunned09:02 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Hira Mani and Rahim Pardesi's new song 'Mera Naam' is out now08:35 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022