Imran Ismail to take oath as Sindh Governor on Monday
President Mamnoon Hussain had given his approval regarding Ismail’s appointment over Prime Minister Imran Khan’s advice on Thursday; a notification had also been issued by cabinet division in this regard.
Ismail was nominated as the governor of Sindh after Muhammad Zubair - a PML-N leader and brother of finance minister Asad Umar - resigned from his post, following the victory of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf in General Elections 2018.
- Five dead in second deadly bombing in Jalalabad in two days11:02 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Sindh govt to arrest unvaccinated people in line with NCOC orders10:17 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Navjot Sidhu in race for Indian Punjab CM after Amarinder Singh's ...07:37 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- UNGA session: PM Imran to address the world's biggest diplomatic ...07:10 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan calls up players for National T20 after New Zealand ...06:44 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Katrina Kaif’s new workout video goes viral04:32 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Saeeda Imtiaz’s new bold photos draw severe public criticism03:03 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s new bold look goes viral02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2021